Thursday, July 14, 2022

So one of these hot chicks I befriended on Facebook, who turned into a randy slut who has an OnlyFans, also is one of these women who has a wishlist on Amazon.  It was Prime Day yesterday (and the day before), and I have bought things for her before (though not on Prime Day), and on Snapchat she just sent me a link of that list.

Now, normally I am not into that kind of solicitation.  But she's been solid in delivering naked pictures of herself, and she's chatted me up on Snapchat and Messenger from time to time, so she's not a complete stranger.  Besides, even though I just bought a few things on Amazon (including a gift for another chick on OnlyFans), I forgot to buy this roller for my muscles, and combining that with a gift to her will mean free shipping.  Well, actually it didn't, but I had an excuse now to circle back and purchase that roller.

Anyway, I bought it just before midnight.  I told her just now that I did (I had asked her yesterday/Wednesday morning on Messenger to give me the link to her Amazon wish list again because it disappeared on Snapchat), and she wants to arrange a video call so she can model the sheer pants I bought her.  You know, I would like that.  I might even risk infamy and whip it out in front of her!  Well, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment