Saturday, July 16, 2022

They're Coming Home

My folks are coming home.  And soon.  I can feel it.

Their cruise ends tomorrow/Sunday.  And I totally believe as soon as they get back to their condo in Vegas, they're going to make plans to come home to Minnesota -- and quickly too, because they can.  And I will totally not be ready.  My shit is everywhere.  The place is a mess, and if they come home quickly, there's no way I can find somebody to clean up the house.  And my plans on going through My Stuff haven't taken off, at all, in the ten weeks since they left.

As soon as I hear they're coming back, I will feel like a goddamn failure.  All this time to myself, so many opportunities to better myself and get control over myself ... and I didn't do it.  Goddammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment