Monday, July 4, 2022

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: June 2022

A pretty good month.  Of the dozen girls posing, my eyes are drawn to a pair with the smallest pictures for the month.  They both have got juicy asses.  In other months I say that as I perfunctorily place them up top.  But here, these two ladies have such fuckable booties that I put them up at the top proudly!

But first, a non-babe observation.  Every month is dominated by waitresses from Florida.  I'm pretty sure there are more restaurants in Texas and California, but still, Florida Hooters girls populate every page.  (It might have to do with the fact that Hooters was born in Florida.  There are now two "Hooters" corporations, and I have no idea how they can co-exist or how to differentiate between the two.)  But there are none here.  You also see a lot of Texas babes, but there are only two here.  Instead, there are four from the state of Illinois.  Two of those are from the same restaurant, Fairview Heights, including the main girl, Delaney.  The other waitresses are from the non-big-three states, which is good.  But I think the calendar needs to do a much better job diversifying on a geographical level.  I don't know why there has to be more than, say, two women from the same state each month.  And you shouldn't have two girls from the same friggin' city ever, for crissake, 'cause that just reeks of laziness.

By the way, neither Fairview Heights girl does much for me, but if I ever get to St. Louis, I'll bring the calendar and hope they're both there to sign.  I have five I want to single out:
  • In fifth place is Marissa, out of Countryside, Ill.  Spinner of a thing, hot body, wearing a leopard print two-piece.  Long blonde hair, but it's distractingly wet.  Also, she's grasping her neck with her left hand, and so her left tit is behind her left elbow.
  • Fourth place goes to Tiffany, of Orland Park, Ill.  Beautiful blonde with a pure yellow two-piece bikini.  Love the ridge down her stomach; it's a sign that's she's fit as fuck.  The only problem I have is that her hands are somewhat crossed in front of her, obscuring her tight bod.
  • Brunette Mackenzie, hailing from Scottsdale, Ariz., takes third place.  Unlike Tiffany or Marissa, Mackenzie is smiling, and as much of a men's rights douche I sound, smiling goes a long way.  Also, her hands aren't in front of her bod; she's in a pool, and she's splashing water.  And her red two-piece bikini is holding up some impressive breasts.
Again, the top two are the top two because they're posing in such a way where they're showin' ass:
  • In second place is Kennedy, out of Kingston Pike, Tenn.  A beautiful brunette with a soft face, she's sporting a black two-piece, and she's swinging her juicy peach and proving that she's exposing about half of her nice ass.
  • And taking first place is Samantha, from Las Cruces, N. M., a place I actually visited when I was living in El Paso!  Like Kennedy she is photographed in side profile.  But her hands are up on her head, and she's sticking out her fine butt, and her yellow bikini bottom is sportin' more than half of her big, cushy ass!!!  Yowza!!!
So congratulations to Samantha.  No worries -- I have already masturbated to all these beautiful women.  But I might do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment