Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Constantly Updating Apps

Has anyone seen the apps on their phone needing updates for the past couple months, like me?  Just one day I see one of the app icons with the down arrow, which means I should tap on it because it needs an update.  Only there wasn't one, turns out, but there were several that needing updating ... at the same damn time!

And it keeps happening.  I can go several days without my apps needing updates, but just right now, I saw a half-dozen of them with that damn down arrow.  More puzzling than that, I have noticed that some of my apps have needing updating three or even four times since this plague started.

I don't get it.  I really don't.  It's not like it's crippling my day or anything.  But I wonder if there's something wrong with either the apps or my phone.  Why are all my applications constantly updating???

No comments:

Post a Comment