Sunday, July 3, 2022

Addendum To: Addendum To: ATF Missed Connection Again? You Gotta Be Fuckin' Kidding Me

Oh, turns out my ATF at My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Edition) was working Friday.  I checked the website during my afternoon break and her name did pop up.  I had planned on going there straight from work, but even after seeing she was working I went back home because 1) Mother wanted me to do something for her and 2) I needed to poop.

No worries, I think.  I saw her and I got a lot of dances from her.  We stopped when she needed to go back on stage.  But she left the stage a second time, she asked me if I wanted to resume my table dances with her.  I didn't; I usually split after I commandeer her time inbetween stage sets, plus I was running out of money.  I thought she knew that, so I'm wondering if her asking me to go back to the table dances was because she needed the money.  She is a veteran who probably has 15 years on all the other hot strippers working there.  Hope she's not disappointed in me.

More about this visit some other time.  Gotta tell you that I have a lot of things I want to blog post about right now.  All in due time, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment