Friday, July 29, 2022

Well, ****e* finally got to my house (three hours later than she said she would, but that's not surprising).  Had to take an extended lunch break to open the door for her and drive back to work.  At this point, I trust her to have the run of the house while I'm away.

She took only 7 1/2 hours to go through the house.  There have been times when she's taken 11, 12, even 13.  This is fast, and yet it looks as though nearly every room is spotless.  She's damn good.

Best of all ... finally, after all these years, after she got done, and upon my request, she lifted up her shirt so I could feel her boobs.  Been a long time.  I took it a step further and helped myself to sucking her nipples.  And she didn't mind at all!  In fact, she said that if she didn't have a big cleaning job to do in the morning, we could revert back to her strip club/stripper party days and had some real fun!

I love being a pervert.  I just do!

No comments:

Post a Comment