Saturday, July 8, 2023

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: June 2023

Overall not a great month nor a bad month.  I can single out and recognize six of the ten babes here (only ten?  I think that's the fewest number of waitresses I see in a given month).  But frankly, the top girl is a runaway.  I knew once I opened up to the month.

So, starting in sixth is Orlando's Alexis.  She has long blonde hair and is wearing a red two-piece bikini.  What bothers me, unfortunately, is that she's grabbing her bikini top straps with both hands.  Instead of implying she's taking off her top, she's just making her picture all arms.

In fifth is Emily, out of Knoxville, Tenn.  Long dark brown (or is it black?) hair, a yellow two-piece.  Her boobs are kind of on the flat side, and she's angled mostly away from the camera, but somehow that shows of the flat but smooth contours of her body.  She's lean, alright, and that elevates the photograph.

Fourth place goes to Ayansley, hailing from Gainesville, Fla.  Dark brown hair with strands of blonde, an orange two-piece bikini that is bordered in white.  What I actually find fascinating is the backdrop in her pic, a rocky beach that I 60-70% believe is real.  Hooters shoots spreads in pools and lakes, but a natural beach?  I notice, and I like it.

Third place goes to Madison, also of Knoxville, Tenn.  What I like about her most are her long, fiery red hair and her pale skin.  I'm a sucker for hot women, but redheads in particular.  Oh, and her sizable tits are about to burst under her blue two-piece with a crossover top.  I have to say, however, that I don't like that she's crossed her arms around her ribs and that she's posing next and in front of brick.  It makes me think they shot this at the entrance to a women's restroom on the beach.

In second place, out of Albuquerque, N.M., is Janelle.  Long black hair, an acid-washed-looking orange-and-blue two-piece bikini.  She is almost crotch-deep in a forest lake, I think.  She also has lips that are a tad on the puffy side.  What I like most about her, however, is that she's wearing one of those really, really cropped tops, the one that has those long sleeves but only go down to her clavicles, thus "exposing" her breasts.  Perverted morons like me look at that and think that she's lifted up her shift to show us her goods underneath.  I know it's not true, but damn, it works every time.

Finally, the top spot goes to the main girl, Allie, from Long Tree, Colo.  Long blonde hair, sporting a lavender two-piece, the top of which is on the sporty side.  I say that she's the slam-dunk winner for June 2023 because I've actually been served by her before.  When I was vacationing in Denver (have I already told the story here?  I probably have), Allie was working and I had her sign the calendar I had brought along on vacation.  She wouldn't recognize me from that visit, but I feel as though I have a connection to her, fuck it.  Trust me, she's fucking gorgeous in person.  She is fucking gorgeous in the photos she has shot over several years of Hooters calendars, too; she's a veteran, but she remains goddamn hot, as she is here.  Honestly, this may not be her hottest picture, but that's like cold pizza: It's still pretty good!

So congratulations to Allie, and to all the other women I have singled out for the month.  Unbeknownst to Allie and them, I will be beating off to them some time soon.  Would it be awkward if I did that, then saw her at her Hooters again?  Fap-fap-fap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment