Tuesday, July 4, 2023

I Told Myself Not To Lose Those Sheets. And Guess What?

I've lost those goddamn sheets.  Yep, another blog post where I hate myself.

Specifically, these are the copies of the dental claim forms I need to fill out every time I go to the student dental clinic.  After I get my itemized list, I have to download and fill out the form, then hand it in.  The problem is that this form is so complex, I had to have someone from the insurance company walk me through it over the phone once so I know what information to put and where.

I made a copy of that form so I know what to write down after every visit.  In fact, I have a couple copies from my last couple visits, just in case.  But I have misplaced them.  They were on the dining room table, but I had to put them somewhere else when my parents came home.  I've looked everywhere -- the dresser, my desk, even my storage unit -- and I can't find it.  I don't remember where the hell I put them.  And I knew they were important, and I swear I put them somewhere important, but they're not there.  Dammit!

The only saving grace right now ... well, there are two of them.  First, it looks like I have some time to turn in my claim.  Second, filling out the form is useless right now because I don't have my itemized bill.  I've been calling the U.'s billing department, but it looks like we're playing phone tag right now, plus they're probably closed until Wednesday at the earliest.  Once I get the list from them, then I'll go back to really hating myself for losing the copies of these claim forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment