Friday, August 25, 2023

Weird Communication And No Communication

I don't want to talk anymore about doing overtime after work, even though a bunch of fucking bullshit came in in the afternoon that forced me to stay ten hours, and I know that'll really piss off my boss, but I can't blog post about that again because unless my boss does or says something, nothing's really happening and so I am just boring you, but still, I need to vent at how all this is stressing me out. ...

Anyway, I want to talk about two other things.  It's been months since I've spoken to my shrink, even though I have tried to set up times and he has blown through them.  In the meantime he has texted me these strange and nonsensical texts that taken individually seems like an innocent case of pocket dialing but taken together, frankly, is starting to sound like a man stricken with Alzheimer's Disease.  Last week I had a few days off and I texted him to see if we can talk.  He didn't get back to me till earlier this week, and he texted me these bloops and bleeps.  They weren't even words, man.  I'm starting to get really worried -- not only that he is not well, but that I don't know if I want to talk to him anymore.  In the meantime I have tried to loop his assistant back in; maybe she can make sense of all this.

Also, just because, I texted my sister-in-law to say hi.  She hasn't texted back.  She has never given me the silent treatment.  That makes me think her marriage to my brother is on the rocks.  Fucking greeeeeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment