Monday, August 7, 2023

Yep, Got Too Perverted Again

Stupid me, giving a hot girl I befriended on Facebook an eggplant emoji after seeing her looking so fucking hot in a bikini.  Baby, I don't need help -- I need you to say that you're turned on by what I gave ya!  Or, failing that, not block me, which she did.

You know, I set up an alias so I could do this without getting caught.  But I scrolled through all my past Messengers and saw that I have given the eggplant emoji to a lot of hot women on Facebook.  Like, a lot.  And you know what?  They weren't turned off by it ... well, at least they didn't say they were.  And they haven't fuckin' blocked me.  I'M BEING CANCELLED!!!

I tried doing what I had been planning on doing, which is friend all the hot women I'm Facebook friends with on my alias, then defriend them from my actual profile.  I would do this only for babes who never replied to my Messenger texts; I figure that if they ever have responded, we sort of "know" each other, and I would like to keep that "friendship."  But once I migrate these babes I have a one-way relationship with, I can bombard them with as many eggplant emojis I want because if they get offended, they won't know who I am!

However ... I have already given them eggplant emojis.  I don't know if they know who I am, but would it be possible for at least one of the many, many, many women I've given these to at least remember it was I who bestowed these eggplants upon her, and so if I give her an eggplant emoji under my nom de social media, she'll go, "Another fucking eggplant emoji?  You know, there's this other guy who also gives me eggplant emojis ... (gasp) they're the same guy!"  And then my cover's blown, and although I need to perv out as much as possible, if people find out I'm him, it's over.

Now, is it as over as it might be now, where the person who just blocked me will now come after me knowing she knows who I am?  Fair point.  I haven't been hit with any spam or threats on Facebook yet.  And just in case, I blocked her, too.

Maybe I should stop giving eggplant emojis.  But shit, where's the fun in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment