Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Went from work to the Lynx Game.  Exciting one; Minnesota was in control before Dallas got a five-Point trip based on a Flagrant Foul call.  But the Lynx survived.  Anyway, after I stopped by Pizza Luce to eat and beat the heat, I got home, felt real tired, went to bed at 10:30 ... and woke up with the alarm at 7.

First time in a long time I had a proper rest of a length of time I'm supposed to rest.  And the first time I was able to sleep through the night, too.  So what if I'm back down to Day 1/10% at Zynga Poker -- I feel refreshed now!  And since they're giving away ice cream at work today (what timing!), I can probably eat the ice cream during my "lunch" and not worry about it cutting into my rest time.

Good day ... hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment