Thursday, August 10, 2023

Heart Warning

For most of yesterday/Wednesday at work up until around the time I took a shower because I was bored, I was feeling quite dizzy.  My heart was pounding out of my chest again.  And maybe that had something to do with it, but I felt faint at several points yesterday.  I have never felt quite that way before.

Don't know what about the shower helped, but right now, as I type this, my heart is no longer trying to explode inside me, or at least the beating isn't as immense as it was earlier in the day.  Maybe the cause was the big dinner I had waiting for me once I came home, or maybe it was in reaction to looking at my laptop while laying down on my bed.  At any rate, I feel better now, but if it seems as though I no longer am doing a daily blog post, understand it's probably because I had a heart attack and died.

No comments:

Post a Comment