Saturday, February 17, 2024

So someone stole my credit card information late Wednesday night/early Thursday overnight -- I should blog post about that -- and because of that, I wanted to go to Dunkin' Donuts just now to use my other credit card because that place doesn't take my other credit card.  It makes sense to me, just go with it.

Anyway, so I go to Dunkin' and get some donuts.  But because the total for those two donuts is $3.01, I suddenly get this urge to use cash because I haven't given up any coins in some time.  So I $4.01 in actual currency (with a dollar tip) even though I went there because I wanted to use my credit card, and I regretted it and soon as I left the counter.  Jesus fucking Christ, why do I change my mind like this?

I am so disgusted with myself that right now, I feel as though I need to go back to Dunkin' again tomorrow morning to buy more donuts just so I can use my credit card then.  And I keep spending piles upon piles of money -- for strippers, and now for food, and now because of my OCD and self-hate.  Oh, God. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment