Sunday, February 4, 2024

When I Really Think About It, Yesterday/Saturday Was One Hell Of A Day ...

... and I really didn't have to do anything.  I did a lot of things, though, and dammit, a lot of things happened to me.  I felt very happy and very sad, very hopeful and very doubtful, and there were things to be proud of and things to be worried over.

I need to throw one thing from yesterday/Saturday on this blog post, some meat on the bone to justify it, so I'll probably mention the most important thing: My aunt came over the house in the late afternoon to tell me my uncle (her husband) was in the hospital over the holiday for over a week.  He's back home now, but he is very, very frail.  I don't know if she was trying to tell me without trying to tell me, but I'm scared that ... well, I don't want to say, but you know ...

I think that's all I want to share right now.  Maybe later today I'll blog post about other, less important, more hopeful things that happened to me yesterday/Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment