Saturday, February 3, 2024

So I've made it through a week without my laptop, and as I said, even though it didn't seem at the start of the week I would get to the end of the week without it, well, it's the end of the week and I have.  I miss it, and the contingency of going downstairs and using Father's computer(s) isn't ideal, but I have dealt with it.

The person fixing my laptop said to give it a week.  It was late last Saturday afternoon when I called him and he said that it'll take a week.  I called him Thursday in case the motherboard came sooner than he anticipated.  It didn't; he said that he had just checked the tracking number and the courier said it was still "in transit."

I could use my lap now.  And I am now afraid that, when I call him this afternoon, it won't be ready.  That would not be great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment