Saturday, February 17, 2024

Oh, And Another Thing Preventing Me From Building Up My Checking Account ...

... I have to service all my stripper girlfriends.  I arranged to see my ATF at My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Edition) back on Wednesday/Valentine's Day, and even though that fell through, I only postponed seeing her till Tuesday.  Meanwhile, on Tuesday, ******e told me that ***e* is crashing at her place through this/Saturday morning, would I like to be double-teamed, to which I said, "Fuck and yes!"  (They came by last/Friday night.)  And on top of that, Thursday afternoon I learned that ********a, the stripper who now massages me, was coming in from western Minnesota.  When I tried confirming that with her, we hastily arranged a session for this/Saturday afternoon.

So I shelled out money for sexytime with two girls yesterday/Friday, then I have a massage today/Saturday, then I'm going to the strip club Tuesday.  Three huge expenses that involve nudity over the course of four days.  No wonder why I feel like I'm broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment