Friday, February 23, 2024

Addendum To: End Of The Line For My Powerbank?

Turns out, no, it's not the end of the line for my power bank -- at least I don't think.  I plugged it in to a different outlet, the one in my bathroom.  I looked online and people just recommended I plug it in overnight to see what happens.  I couldn't wait that long; after a couple hours I looked at the powerbank ... and I saw a blinking dot, indicating that it is charging.  The thing is, the third dot remained blank.  It was the fourth dot that was blinking.  So, yesterday/Thursday morning, I looked and pressed the side button -- and the third dot was still unlit while the other three lit up.

It is now easy to deduce what happened.  When I freaked out seeing that there were only two non-blinking lights on as I charged the power bank, it in fact was charging.  It's just that the third dot, which would normally be blinking to indicate it was charging, apparently has burned out.  The powerbank is showing its age, but it still is working as well as it needs to.  I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment