Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Man, I'm Such A Pussy

I arranged to see my ATF, ******a, at My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Edition) last week.  It was supposed to be today, Valentine's Day, and it was going to be special because she's my Valentine, you know?  (Also, I think the best way for a loner like me to spend Valentine's Day is at a strip club, because it's romantic!)  I texted her, and she was cool with it.

Little did I know that there is going to be a snowstorm tonight.  Not a big one; one-to-three inches, they're saying.  But seeing as that we haven't had much experience driving in the snow this winter, I have a long drive from work to the strip club and then from there back home, my tires need to be replaced (should blog post that soon) and I'm getting old, and I just am too scared to take that drive because of what might happen.  So I texted ******a back and asked if we could postpone.  She said alright, Buddha bless her.

But I remember the last time we were supposed to get walloped with a snowstorm and not only was it not as bad as meteorologists forecasted, there was no snow at all.  Honestly, if something similar to that happened with this snowfall, I'll gladly change my mind again and see ******a tonight if it's possible.  I don't want to be a pussy, but I'll change my mind only if we dodge yet another bullet of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment