Sunday, February 4, 2024

Still Ain't Back

Called the guy to whom I gave my laptop yesterday/Saturday.  Nope, still not fixed.  Motherboard still hasn't shipped.  He says the tracking number gives him a current (as of yesterday/Saturday) location of Minneapolis.  Furthermore, if I heard him correctly, he says he's closed tomorrow, so the earliest my lap can get fixed is Tuesday.  I might not be out of work by the time he closes on Tuesday, and if I'm working in The Fourth Department Wednesday as well, it might be Thursday when I get it back.

I'm not going to call it a shitshow yet, but it's a shitshow.  He said a week, and a week has passed, and I still don't have my laptop back and in perfect working order, and I think I've waited long enough.  No, I don't think this is his fault; I take him at his word that the piece should have come in already.  Doesn't mean I have to be happy about this.  At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment