Sunday, February 25, 2024

Expenses Without Receipt

Damn, long time again.  Starting from Saturday, February 24:
  • And actually we go back a day, to Tuesday, February 20, where I finally went to see ******a, my ATF, at My Favorite Stripclub.  I wanted to see her for Valentine's Day, but it was snowing then, so I delayed it to this day.  A combination of me getting out of work later than I wanted, a short rotation of girls, the MC demanding each girl working there get on stage for two songs and a regular ******a hasn't seen since before the pandemic meant I was there for about 45 minutes only, way shorter than an ordinary visit.  On the bright side, I guess I saved money.  Cover, tips, drinks for the both of us and only eleven table dances from ******a total: $139.
  • On Sunday the 18th I went to Bethlehem Lutheran Church in south Minneapolis to see The King's Singers, an a cappella English choral group.  I am by no means a religious person; I am a Buddhist if you put a gun to my head.  But I love listening to very old religion-themed music from the Renaissance.  I have satellite radio, and around the holidays I love, love listening to a pop-up station called SiriusXM Holiday Pops.  That is where I first heard the ethereal harmony of The King's Singers, who have shuffled through about two dozen members over the course of its half-century of existence.  I am not the only one; they sold out of tickets (even though they were free), but I was able to go there and snag a seat in the balcony.  So glad I was able to finally see them.  The church did take donations which in turn pay for bringing in singing groups like The King's Singers, and so I gladly forked over: $20.
  • That evening I went to the Heights Theater to see a silent Ernst Lubitsch film called Lady Windermere's Fan.  Never heard of the movie and I'm not a silent film fan, but this is one of those very rare screenings that was happening relatively close to home, and hey, I had a Sunday night to kill, so I went.  There was live musical accompaniment for the flick, and the group called The Poor Nobodys were the best part of the experience.  They played fantastically and added a needed dimension to a film that otherwise appealed only to your sense of sight, and yet they were never, ever distracting.  Charged the ticket (which was $20) to my credit card, but I shelled out cash for the small popcorn and pop plus tip: $12.
  • Back to Saturday, February 17th -- I was going around doing some shopping chores and, as a treat, I went to Dunkin' Donuts.  I remember that this place does not take American Express, and a few days before I was told my AmEx card was being closed down because the card company flagged a suspicious purchase to which I said I did not make.  From that point until Thursday, February 22, when I didn't have my new American Express, I had only one credit card to charge purchases.  I was at a Wal-Mart and Dunkin' is close, so I took that as a sign to go into this Dunkin' and buy something ... and use my credit card.  However, I bought just two donuts, the total for which was $3.01.  And my brain kind of glitched, because that penny threw me off and made me decide to pay for this with cash because I hadn't gone and used the coins in my back pocket for quite a while.  I regretted changing my mind and using cash instead of credit as soon as I got my receipt, which has the total of the donuts but not the tip, which I write here: $1.
  • That afternoon *******a came over from west-central Minnesota to give me a massage.  But she gave me more than a massage!  She finally listened to my entreaties and didn't just graze my dick but really grab and wank it!  And as a topper, I asked her to kiss my cock ... and she did it!!!  Oh man, we're gonna have some real sexy time the next time she can cum over!!!  But it was still largely a massage for which I spent: $100.
  • That evening I went to 7th Street Entry to see a really good and really hot musician I remember stripping at a run-down neighborhood bar.  I wonder if she recognized me.  I charged the ticket, but I paid for my Loon Juice with cash.  With tip: $11.
  • Friday the 16th: Left work early.  I needed to work on my receipts, so I went to Sociable Cider Werks around the time they opened.  I went there because I went there two weeks prior.  I was hanging out outside, which was a tad chilly out.  I was warming myself next to a cauldron with a fire going while nursing my beer.  I saw person after person grab their food for the food truck parked just outside.  Many of them had paper trays of food in both hands, so they had no way of opening the door to go back inside.  I saw this and opened the door for them.  Well, someone working for Sociable noticed because one of the workers there went outside and gave me a card for a free pint for being such a nice guy!  Sociable Cider Werks is the best!  I used that card for a free pineapple cinnamon cider, and it was really tasty.  I tipped more than I usually do when I'm paying for a beer: $2.
  • Later that day I got double-teamed by ***e* and ******e again.  I love these two because they don't fuck around.  They just tear into my pee-pee like no one else does.  I wish more of my stripper girlfriends were that direct, aggressive and perverted.  Total: $240.
  • To Sunday, February 11, aka Super Bowl Sunday ... went to a closer coffeehouse that day.  This place still uses paper cards to track how many drinks you've bought.  I love old-school, no-tech places like this.  I had enough for a free drink, and I'm glad I woke up and left the house early enough to use it for a large turtle mocha.  I used that to wash down oatmeal with oat milk.  I wish I knew whether having oat milk cost me an extra dollar.  I really I wish my cashier would've told me if that were the case.  With tip the oatmeal cost me: $7.
  • That afternoon *****y came over to wank my dick.  We initially scheduled this for a different day, and it wasn't great she wanted to cum over the afternoon of the Super Bowl, but like I have said before, I know *****y is a stripper who would give handjobs to just everyone, so if that's when she has time, I will accommodate her.  She is on the expensive side, however: $160.
  • And since this is the Super Bowl, I decided to eat Pizza Hut.  Got a large olive pizza and breadsticks, and I was able to eat it all, even though the last two pizza slices were kind of hard; I finished both of them some time in the Third Quarter.  Total: $15.
  • Back to Saturday the 3rd, where I decided to bring in the minivan for a car wash, but just the outside.  The inside could use a real cleaning, but I have to take out everything in there, and then I have to explain to the people cleaning the car that one of the doors doesn't work and you have to be careful with the other one, so, whatever.  I charged my credit card for the car wash.  This is a place where you can ask to pay more than the cost of the wash, then ask for that difference back in change so that you can tip.  I do that all the time here.  This time, however, I kept some of the tip money I got back.  Therefore, this goes down as an Infusion of: $2.
  • After that I went to the same coffeeshop.  Since this was lunch, I got a beef chili and Coke.  Don't spend a weekend afternoon here often, and the place was packed; duly noted.  With tip: $9.50.
  • On Friday the 2nd, after treating myself to a week in The Fourth Department with a trip to the speakeasy around the corner, on a lark I went to Up-Down to place some games.  I also bought a slice of pizza even though I had already eaten because they were going for two bucks.  With tip the trip cost me just: $4.
  • Now, we have to go back to Friday, January 26, where I deposited money I had withdrawn for a stripper party that failed to materialize.  I redeposited: $200.
  • On Saturday the 20th, I got my face shaved.  With tip it cost me: $13.
  • On Thursday the 18th I went to an afternoon party at the home of *****y.  First time in some time I have gone to her place to take in a house party, but she didn't disappoint.  She grabbed some lotion and went to town on my cock, and this time around it was easy for me to cum!  *****y was also there, as was another customer.  He had *****y in one room while I got *****y in another.  After a while, we basically swapped strippers and headed back up to the rooms for a second VIP experience.  Unfortunately, because I was pretty much tapped out money-wise and was definitely tapped out cum-wise, I barely got hard for her, even though she is absolutely fucking gorgeous and she was handling my dick like my dick stole something from her.  She has made me cum when she and *****y double-teamed me.  Now, I have to make it a point to have *****y and only *****y get me off.  VIPs for both plus cover comes out to a massive: $305.
  • To Saturday, January 13 ... got my hair cut.  The person who cut my hair was someone I haven't seen before (that happens often) and liked to talk and talk and talk.  I don't know if that chattiness is a smokescreen to obscure that he did not know how to cut my hair because it took a long, long time for him to cut it.  (On more than one occasion, I'm in that chair for only five minutes.)  And I didn't really have time to hear him speak.  But eventually he got around to finishing, and he was nice and apologetic about going so slow.  Have a receipt for the cut, so this EWR is only for the tip: $4.
  • Finally, I finally got around to storing the latest round of new coins.  Found a shiny new dime and a quarter that apparently is one of a series of new designs on the tail side of them celebrating American women.  I also stored a Canadian quarter; you never know when those will come in handy.  Total amount stored: 60 cents.
Good through February 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment