Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: January 2024

Man, finally getting around to this month.  And I have to say, the month grew on me more and more (pun intended).  You know why?  Most of the models for January '24 stuck with basic pose of standing directly facing the camera.  Oftentimes there is too much foofooraw with the shot, either with arms needlessly draped over the waitresses' bodies or some stupid prop that distracts from the shot.  Not here; it is, with very small exceptions, just a gorgeous Hooters girl showing off her sumptuous body.  And this getting back to basics accumulates to a very, very good month.

(A point to illustrate the opposite: One of the servers in this month is Lindsey, out of Merrillville, Ind.  She was The Main Girl the previous month, December 2023, and I thought she had one of that month's standout photos.  She has one of the small pics this month [and I think it's kind of uncouth to feature a Hooters woman in back-to-back months {even if it is across two years}, but seeing as for Jan. '24 her name is spelled "Lindsay," with an "a," {and by the way, I just checked her Instagram; it looks like Hooters misspelled her name in December}, I don't think there's a person there looking at the whole calendar and doing a once-over to clean up and reorganize things for the better], and her hands are covering up her body, even though her left hand is acting as if she's unzipping her top.  She has an unmemorable photo for this month, and so I cannot single her out for recognition, sorry.)

I am being so generous that I want to name seven babes here.  And I am going to go against the observation I just pointed out above when I tell you that the hottie I mention first (which means seventh place) and last (which means first place) aren't directly facing the camera.  No matter: In seventh place, posing off to the side, is Birmingham's Maycie, she with the long, brunette hair and the black two-piece bikini connected with gold chains.  I think I can tell she's got a nice body, but she really has a beautiful, beautiful face, and that overcomes the unfortunate side pose.

In sixth place is Orlando's Samantha (long, brunette-ish hair, fuchsia-patterned two-piece); in fifth place is Tampa's Cameron (long blonde hair, light blue two-piece bikini); and in fourth place is The Main Girl, Sarah, hailing out of Sarasota, Fla. (long, cascading light brown hair, and I think a dark purple two-piece).  I throw all of them together because all they are doing is standing up and facing the camera ... and showing the world their female goodies.  And they are goddamn spectacular.  See, that's all a horny heterosexual male like me needs!

In third place is Cassy, also (apparently) working from Sarasota, Fla.  She's got long black hair.  She is directly facing the camera, too, but she's flung her arms up and has them resting on her head.  That's a fucking sexy pose; it's as if she's saying, "Bam!  Here's my fuckable body!"  The only thing that detracts against it is that her purple-ish bikini top looks more like a sports bra.

In second place is Daniella, out of Weston, Fla.  Long, light brown hair that goes down to her elbows; lime green two-piece bikini that's connected with gold hoops.  She's standing straight at us, sorta; she has this Venusian curve to her pose that is casual yet sultry.  The more I look at her, the harder I get.

Finally, in first place, is Hannah, of St. Peters, Mo.  The petite spinner has long, black hair, is sporting a blue two-piece with a design on it and connected by what looks to be pearls, and seemingly has been shot at the base of a grand staircase.  She also has turned her body to the left a bit.  But damn, she still has a hell of a body on her, and she has an incredibly inviting smile.  She subverts what I like about most of the women in this month, but I think she's worth it.

So congratulations to Hannah, and to all the other half-dozen Hooters waitresses that made January 2024 a very, very good month.  I wanted to masturbate to them all after I blog post this, but I'm tired, and besides, I already did so!

No comments:

Post a Comment