Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Well, Shit, Now It's Getting Fixed Today. Maybe.

So I called the computer repair place yesterday/Tuesday and they said the goddamn motherboard still hasn't come yet.  It's in fucking Rogers somewhere.  I thought they told me it was already in the state over the weekend.  They anticipate it'll come tomorrow and apparently popping a motherboard in isn't too long, so I'm supposed to get it back today/Wednesday.  Sure.  I'll believe 'em.  Why the hell not?

This is getting fucking ridiculous.  My life is largely on hold because I don't have my laptop.  I realized that I do all of my online payments through that, and I can't do it right now, and there are some bills that are coming due.  Like I've said before, I am kind of captive to this apparent held-up shipment.  But this has gotten so delayed, in my opinion, that I don't think highly of this repair shop, either.  I'm not certain that they'll get this done today.  I'm afraid that I will have to call them again when I don't see a voicemail from them and (after my call goes to VM and I'm told the mailbox is full even though these guys run a fucking business and it's been full ever since I called them) they'll say, "Uh, it still didn't come.  I don't know why, man."  Is it possible that they're holding my laptop hostage?  After a week and half without it, I'm not gonna say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment