Friday, July 12, 2024

Just sent four e-mails to four separate groups of alumni.  I am coordinating a group sale of tickets to our alma mater's football Game against the Golden Gophers here in October.  I may have gone above and beyond -- and possibly completely unnecessary -- by listing out, by section and by row, the number of seats available to be bought.  Some of the groups in my group sale want to sit together, and so I spent ... oh, somewhat less than an hour looking through sections and seeing how many seats are still open.  Have no idea if these guys are going to even use the information.  The e-mails are so long that I can't ensure they're going to read them.

I didn't think I would do these e-mails (four of them in total) until I decided it was the right thing to do in the evening at the community center, where I worked out for the first time in a month.  I was ready to eat healthy and give my stomach a break tonight.  But I needed something to keep me going through all the looking and listing and e-mailing, so I broke ate several Chips Ahoy! cookies which I washed down with the coffee left over from work.  Yes, I think I undid my exercise.  Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment