Saturday, July 13, 2024

The Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: June 2024

Hmmm ... maybe I would've liked this month more if it were hanging on my wall, but this month greatly underwhelms me.  I don't want to call it The Worst Month In Hooters History, but I can't imagine a worse month.

No offense to the ladies here, but of the dozen, I can only point out three for appreciation.

In third place is Riley, out of Sarasota, Fla.  Long brunette hair cascading down to the lower end of her breasts.  Wearing a purple two-piece bikini.  Not a fan of her pulling on the tops of her bikini top; the way she's posed, they serve more as a distraction than an enticement.  But she is captured wading just off shore of a lake, and it's a picturesque backdrop.

And now I have a dilemma.  The top two are The Main Girl, Miya, also hailing from Sarasota, Fla., and Anna, my hometown girl at The Mall Of America.  Anna's sporting a light-ish blue two-piece with ... uh, extra straps lining around her stomach (her bikini is hard to describe).  But Miya is rotating her ass to us, and even though it's mostly a side profile, we can clearly see she's wearing a thong.  She isn't exposing 50% or even 75% of her ass -- it's, like, 98%.  The fabric that covers her asshole and twat could be thinner, but it's damn thin enough.

So, which one for the top spot?  I know I have a rule that any waitress who exposes her nice ass in the calendar is my #1 ... but dammit, I can't, I have to stick with the local Hooters girl, Anna, even though I don't think I've ever seen her at the restaurant besides the night last year where she and the other four women who work at Hooters MOA were signing calendars.  Damn, I have no idea if she even works there still.  But I gotta stay loyal.

Congratulations, then go out to Anna.  Don't worry, y'all, I have already masturbated to this month, as uninspiring as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment