Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Still Waiting

As I was advised to do, last week I had e-mailed the Human Resources person at the second test scoring place I was working at about my issue with this last scoring project turning into a white-collar version of McDonald's.  I first e-mailed him giving him a head's-up on what I wanted to say, and even though he appeared to have already taken off for the Independence Weekend holiday, he immediately replied, "OK, what's up?"

So I told him.  Well, I wrote it Friday morning, then I sent it Friday around 11 p.m. because I didn't want a reply as quick as his first e-mail just before the holiday.  If it was bad news, better to wait till after the 4th of July.  Well, it's the 6th, and I'm still waiting.  I wonder if he is still on vacation, or if he didn't see my e-mail, or if he didn't care.  What I'm thinking/hoping is that I gave him a lot to chew on and he's carefully crafting a reply.  Hopefully that's the case, and hopefully he is going to say something that I will like.

Have to make this one short.  Have to go to the U. to participate in a study, and I will be parking on the other bank and walking to it.  Hope 50 minutes is enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment