Tuesday, August 16, 2011

But now that I think about it, why does Father want me to buy water as cheaply as possible? Are they in trouble money-wise?

Last night, my parents stayed out. I was helping Father at the store, and when we got down at around 6, Mother was there. She got done at a normal hour, rare right now for her. So do they go home? No. I look into buying some things and I still beat them home. When I call, Father said they're out with customers. Saying goodbye?

After exercise I immediately go home, get naked, watch a little Kimmel, and fall asleep. I am wide awake and ready to go after 7 in the morning. I don't like that about me. I am not a morning person. I don't remember the last time I woke up at noon, let alone 2:30. I miss those days. And I don't know if I'm ever getting them back.

So many goddamn changes. So many goddamn changes. I can't take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment