Tuesday, August 16, 2011

And Kerri Kendall Can Suck My Dick ... No, Really, Can She Suck My Dick?

So when I established my alter ego facebook profile a month or so ago, I did so with my real intention: To friend, hunt, and hopefully fuck beautiful women. I knew it probably wouldn't happen, but yet the vitriol leveled against me for my oh-so-innocent friend request to a certain Playboy Playmate still angers and hurts me.

Kerri Kendall, aka Miss September 1990, is very active on facebook. Funny, too. But when I requested her, she rejected me outright. Not only that, she made a point of embarrassing me on fb when she used my request as her status.

I paraphrase here: "So there's this one person who requested me. He has no photo whatsoever. He has only 11 friends, all of whom are nude models. And his name is 'Unforgivable Wetness.' Should I accept his request? Um, let me think -- HELL NO."

Well. Actually I should have seen this coming. She has a very acidic tongue, and she's quite protective of her son. I guess I could understand where she's coming from. But I don't think she gives a shit about where I'm coming from. It's not as if I want to destroy her family, far from it.

In fact, come to think of it, I think she's going overboard here. All I wanted was a friend request. I'd write, but if you don't want to write back, it's not like I'm going to talk shit about you. Just because I don't have a profile pic doesn't mean I'm a creep. Some of the worst creeps on facebook have profile pics. And yet you judge me? How dare you?! You're hot, and you reject me like this?!?! I don't need this, not now, not in this time of my life!!!

Whatever, I'll still jerk off to you. Besides, you don't know it, but I'm already your friend, Ms. Kendall ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment