Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Last night I Blogged On July 19

Man, I don't get this. I thought this wouldn't happen, and now it did.

I have a post entitled "Two Ways I Missed On This Particular Saturday" that I had been working on for a few weeks. I saved it to go back to it later, and only last night was I able to finally put it to bed.

I posted it. It was supposed to be yesterday's second post, and I was going to blog about something now. But when I looked through my Dashboard, it seems as if my post, the one I started about three weeks ago, posted with the date of July 19. How can I post something three weeks ago?

I thought Blogger had this thing where you can save your posts, and then when you're ready to publish them, they'll be time-stamped with the date it's published, not when it, apparently, was first created. Either I was wrong or the hiccups Blogger has had in recent months led to this.

Fuck, whatever. The post is here. Please read if you can. Thank you.

So many goddamn changes. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment