Monday, August 1, 2011

The Unsent Paper Trail Of "Why Can't I Fucking Blog???" Blogs I Couldn't Post Till Now

Hmmm ... apparently I wasn't the only blogger airing reservations about the new Dashboard for Blogger, because when I went back in just now to post, I got the old interface back. It looks like we have a "New Coke" vs. "Coke Classic" kind of case here!

Personally, I didn't mind the new Dashboard. There was a lot more white space and a lot less color than the "classic" version. But I got to do everything I wanted to do -- blog post and see my finished work. It was an improvement over the old way because I got to see without searching my pageview stats. I learned how many people dropped by this site per day and looked at a particular post. That feature made me think about the reception WAF gets from readers, and it has started to make me think I should tailor this blog a little better in order to get greater eyeballs watching this. Hey, I know I have to be me, but I really, really want to get paid just for writing about myself and the stuff that happens to me. So for those that think that this is totally like my feelings towards the old versus the crappy new online satellite radio player, it's not.

Unfortunately I have had the damndest time publishing this post after writing it. The "Publish Post" button did not work when I got done with this last night. I'm going to try again, and hopefully Google has fixed this stupid bug.

I did that, and it didn't work. So I try again.

---

Does Blogger work now? Can I publish this?

---

Maybe it works now?

---

How 'bout now, goddammit???

---

Yes? No?

---

It worked on Safari. Will it work on Internet Explorer?

No comments:

Post a Comment