Thursday, August 4, 2011

Oh, shit, I didn't blog last night. Well, I didn't blog last night according to Blogger. See, I was so scared that I wouldn't be able to post after all the posting bullshit I've gone through that instead of closing down the post I was working on (the previous post about Mother ... uh ... uh ... taking a new subservient job) until I could finish it early morning Wednesday, I just put it on Hibernate without closing. So technically I posted the finished product Wednesday.

I'm doing this right now assuming that I haven't done my Thursday post. And now I look that Blogger said I didn't do a Wednesday post. So now I know what to write about Thursday.

I'd give more of a shit if I could not blame this on Blogger, but I just didn't trust closing this out, even if closing it out wasn't my issue with it. Also, I have other things to worry about -- like going go the store right now and not seeing Mother because she's working fucking somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment