Monday, August 1, 2011

A Solution To My Blogging Problems

Hey. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a week. That's because I haven't been able to post for a week.

It's been so goddamn frustrating. You should see my Dashboard. I have a week's worth of drafts that are basically: "Hmmm, maybe Blogger works now. Can I post this?" Story is, late Sunday night/early Monday morning I had this post I got done with and I went to hit "Publish Post." But nothing happened. It was as if I clicked on a white space on a page. Every day since I tried posting something, but nothin' doin'.

I had seen on some of the Help forums on Blogger that one way to go around this problem is to post on Safari. That's why you see the previous post. Publishing blog posts is just fine on Safari. But for some goddamn reason I still can't do it through Internet Explorer. So here is where I am now.

It's funny. This past week it's felt very weird not to be able to work on this blog. But just in the past couple nights I've been able to get over it -- to overcome my addiction, so to speak. And now that I'm able to get back to posting, I feel kind of overwhelmed that I have to go back to this commitment. I feel bad that a part of me resents having to do this again. But I'm a Pisces.

No comments:

Post a Comment