Sunday, December 29, 2013

Lost Receipts

I need to vent here ... I'm going through putting down my friends' numbers, then I realize that I need to write down the quarter donations I gave to the Salvation Army, then I realize that one of those days was last Sunday, when I went out to grab groceries and Arby's.  I know there had to be receipts for them, at least for the groceries, but I didn't remember writing them down when I went through them at the Mall of America Saturday night.  And sure enough, I had nothing written down in my day planner for that date, when I was sure I spent money.

And I've been searching all through the goddamn house looking for those receipts and I can't find them.  They should be in my hip pocket, where I put all my receipts, but they're not there.  Fuck!

Since there may have been two receipts (for both the grocery store and Arby's), there's a chance I put both of them in a different spot, such as a grocery bag.  Otherwise I have no fucking idea where to look, and so I have to make up an amount to put down in my day planner, and I know it's going to be inaccurate.

 

WHERE THE HELL DID I PUT THOSE GODDAMN RECEIPTS?!?!?!


ETA: I remember that I bought creamer earlier in the month -- same chain, different store -- and I don't have the receipt for that, too.  Does this grocery chain give out receipts?  Of course they do; they must.  So where in the fuck is that goddamn receipt?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment