Monday, December 2, 2013

Expenses Without Receipt

From Monday, December 2:
  • On Sunday, December 1, after a good day working the Vikings game (more on that later) I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) to unwind.  Coffee was half-price.  One of the girls there wants $5, but I straddled shift change, so I tipped $2 to five women.  Oh, and I got an apology LD from *****y.  I'll hopefully tell the tale later.  Total: $31.
  • Saturday, November 30 ... only EWR is the raffle: $10.
  • On Friday the 29th, after disrupting my sleep schedule waking up early for Black Friday deals for these mini-choppers at the local hardware Mother wanted for the kitchen, then going down to the Megamall to people-watch, I went back home to sleep for, oh, an hour.  I then had to dash out of the house after Skyping with my sister so I could get to the Gopher men's hockey game in time.  It was kind of important: It was the first-ever game of the Big Ten men's hockey conference, even if the Gophs were playing Wisconsin, their fellow WCHA traitor.  The U. won, by the way, easily.  Scalped ticket, program, hot dog and souvenir-sized Coke: $41.50.
  • Then I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) ... this was the day where I asked for a dance from Danielle, but then she stiffed me and went to drink with another pathetic loser.  Onstage she said she needed the money from the dance I wanted from her, but I guess she was so drunk that she forgot as soon as I walked away from the stage.  Oh, well.  Other than that, I'm afraid my memory of what I spent that visit is fuzzy.  Coffee was full-price, and I think one of the strippers was a $5 ripoff bitch, so I'll just say that the total is: $9.
  • Thursday, November 28: The only transaction this Thanksgiving was charging admission to the gym onto my credit card.  So we go back to Wednesday the 27th, where I (barely) ate a hot dog and drank a small Coke.  Along with a program: $8.75.
  • My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition).  One of the girls demands $5, so no cash for her.  Kind of tense this night; one girl was hailing one of the bartenders to kill a song that wasn't hers, and she had to leave the stage in order to get her attention.  When I asked another girl why she couldn't just do it herself, she said that she did that earlier that evening and was yelled at to the point of tears.  That second girl, ****a, is basically a lifer, and if she leaves this place, it'll be a damn shame.  By the way, the bartender gave me half a cup of coffee because that finished the pot, and therefore she gave it to me for free.  I gave her a buck anyway.  That along with tips for three girls: $7.
  • Caffetto after that, for pumpkin pie and coffee.  With tip: $5.75.
  • Let's go all the way back to Sunday the 24th, the day I dropped my parents off at the airport ... I went to Hooters, and then ... goddammit, I have no idea what I did.  I think I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) to celebrate my folks being out of my hair.  This may have been the night where there were four extremely hot women working on the shift I was at: Sasha, Logan, Dakota and Morgan.  I also think this was the night I got a dance from Morgan.  With tips and coffee: $31.
  • On Saturday the 23rd I spent the afternoon at the gym: $3.
  • Friday, November 22 -- the party where I was accosted by this harridan of a stripper.  If I have time to talk I'll bitch about it some other time.  Cover, dances with said harridan as well as ****a and *********a: $70.
  • Tuesday, November 19: Didn't mean to spend any money this day, but 1) I needed to square away more things for my parents' cruise, 2) the goddamn modem at home is on the fritz fucking again, and 3) I just didn't want to come home and deal with my parents' requests so early.  Besides, printers at the library are so much better.  Printed out four copies of maps and an itinerary -- in color.  Hey, I didn't mind the extra charge of 50 cents a piece.  But before I left I heard some clanging change come from the printer box where you put in the money to get your printouts.  Someone printing after me apparently didn't wait around to get his or her change.  So I swooped it up.  It was only two nickels, but hey, it's American currency: $1.90.
  • Monday the 18th ... I didn't plan on going to *e**'s party, but when Mother told me to drop by my brother's place to pick up my folks' camera (some issue with pictures they couldn't print out at Target) I took it as a sign to go there ... and whip it out.  Maybe I'll talk about it one day, but I look back on my decision right now and want to smack my head at how stupid I was -- though not necessarily about whipping it out.  Dances from *e** and ******a: $40.
  • Back to Sunday the 17th ... after seeing some new friends from out of town, I dropped by the Mall of America Hooters for beer and cake because it was too early to go home on a weekend.  Tipped a little too much percentage-wise for service that was good but not exceptional, but I was paying cash and I don't think leaving change was the smart thing to do: $12.50.
  • On Saturday, November 16, a long night of doing a lot of fun things, raffle for GameWatch: $10.
  • After that I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) to celebrate my team's upset win.  Coffee was on the house.  Of the four girls there, one I refuse to tip because she's terrible and one I didn't tip because I got there right at the end of her set and she was new, therefore I didn't think it necessary to come up there.  No dances, so all-in-all a cheap hour spent: $4.
  • I finally ended at My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place.  And even though I wasn't hungry, hey, my team won, so I got a pizza.  With tip: $14.
  • I think I was a good boy through the workweek and didn't spend a lot of money, so I go all the way back to Sunday the 10th, where I took the afternoon to work out: $3.
  • Saturday, November 9 ... the further back I go, the worse my memory is ... um, spent money at money for the raffle: $10.
  • I then believe I had the time to go to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition).  Without remembering what exactly I got, I will just say that I did not get a lap dance.  Therefore, coffee and stage tips for, oh, four girls: $11.
  • Think I had time to exercise.  In fact, I'm feeling confident that I exercised that evening ... and I think that the person who helped me is the very nice woman who lets me work out for free, so no need to type in an EWR for admission to the fitness center.  I did, however, go to My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place.  If I worked out, I think I got something big, such as spaghetti.  OK, I'll just say I got the spaghetti.  With tip: $12.50.
I think everything back to the cutoff date of the previous EWR entry, November 3, is accounted for with a receipt, so, Lord willing, I am caught up up to December 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment