Monday, December 2, 2013

Hard-On All The Way!!

Because I had to work both days this weekend, and had to wake up early in the morning both days, and I had a GameWatch Saturday night so I couldn't really recharge, I fell asleep relatively early last night, around 10:30-10:45 (though I was able to catch the weird end to the Giants' win over Washington).  I then woke up for a tad bit at 12:30, slept again, got up at 3, realized I needed to take the laundry out of the dryer (my work pants and a t-shirt), and I've been up since.

Oh, speaking of up ... just before I fell asleep after the game was over I realized my dick was hard, and because I was so horny, I whipped it out and went to bed with my erection outside of my pants and nestling against the pillows I cradle while I slept!  And it stayed hard while I was sleeping, too!!

Just felt like saying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment