Sunday, December 8, 2013

NFL Anti-Picks, Week 14

Record, Week 13: 4-4
Overall Record: 35-48
Total Outlay, Week 13: $700.00
Total Winnings, Week 13: $668.15
Loss, Week 13: $31.85

Overall Loss: $1,249.77

Goddamn, I can't keep going like this, barely breaking .500 and not making any headway into erasing this debt.  It started off with the double Chicago loss in a game they should have won (and had a chance to, several times, throughout the game).  Then I see that New England is having a serious problem beating the spread this year, barely defeating Houston in Houston with a late-game field goal.  Glad that the next four bets came through for me.  Jacksonville, Denver and Seattle were pretty straightforward bets and so I'm glad I laid $100 on each of them, and Covers was right about Buffalo's struggles playing a home game every year in Toronto.  Unfortunately the Patriots Against The Spread failure wrecked my $100 parlay, so that's why I had an incremental loss for the week.

---

I don't know what the fuck to do.  Shit, I'll just throw shit against the wall and see if it sticks:

1) Cleveland +10 (They have a good defense, and as I said before, New England isn't blowing people away as they continue to win.  I don't feel totally confident with this game; I would bet more if this game was being played in Cleveland.  But that spread is wide enough for me to form an opinion on it) $50

2) Cincinnati -7 (The Bengals defense is pretty good.  What I keen in on, however, is the Indianapolis O.  The anointing time for Andrew Luck has been delayed; The Bastard Baltimore Colts have a serious case of the injury bug.  Not only is Luck's favorite Wide Receiver/security blanket Reggie Wayne gone, but two starters on his offensive line might not be able to play either.  Add that this is being played in Cincy, and I feel good in Double Best Betting this) $150

3) Atlanta +3 (Green Bay simply is not the same without Aaron Rodgers.  Even though the Falcons are playing this game in Green Bay, I can see their defense bowing up enough to stop Matt Flynn & Co., and I can also envision the offense picking up the Packers on the ground and through the air.  Best Bet this ATS ...) $100

4) Atlanta M/L +141 (... then lay some money Straight-Up) $50

5) Tampa Bay -2 1/2 (The Buccaneers seem to be playing better these days under Greg Schiano, while they host Buffalo, a team that, well, is still Buffalo) $50

6) Denver -12 (Host Tennessee.  Seems obvious that the Broncos cover.  Double Best Bet this) $150

7) Three-leg, Best Bet and more parlay: 2), 3) and 6), for $50.

Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment