Friday, April 4, 2014

Addendum To: Addenum To: This Polar Vortex Can Kiss My Ass

One more thing.  This afternoon was beautiful -- the sun blazing down on us, melting what seems like all the snow that fell yesterday and overnight and this morning, it felt spring-like, almost tropical.

And that pissed me off.

What was in the sky this afternoon was 180 degrees the opposite of the fucking blizzard I drove through yesterday, peered through the safety of indoors overnight and had to step into and shovel through this morning.  Yeah, that's what a spring blizzard often gives you, winter and then spring.  But that just means that spring weather is fucking bipolar, and I hate that.  Mother Nature, you bitch, make up your goddamn mind.  I would prefer, since it's, you know, April, that you stop with the snow.  That means I'll get these fucking allergies that'll fuck me up all day, but at this point, I prefer going through boxes of Kleenex than dealing with snow.

And you know what?  If it were dreary all day -- shit, if it were snowing all day -- I'd prefer that than you teasing us with sun after the shit you dumped on us.  Be consistent for a day, that's what I need.  Let the sun shine in gradually -- hey, like you cut the snow off this morning, which you did, but have it cloudy all day.  OK, so you let the sun dip beneath the clouds close to sunset, that's fine.  But don't let it come in as if you didn't dump, what, nine inches of snow the past 24 hours.  That makes you a tease, fuck you.

Had to get that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment