Sunday, April 6, 2014

Right now I'm texting back and forth with ****a, the girl who touches my pee-pee while giving me a massage.  Her rate has gone up by ten bucks, but I don't care, because my folks are going to be away very soon and that means I can get my sexy time back on.

I have my ATF ***e* coming over on Tax Day, this massage on Easter (I hope to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ with a handjob), and then when seeing someone when dropping by My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) last night I was told of another houseparty the following week.  So in a matter of about 11 days I could be spending money to get my cock wanked three times.

And I still bitch about not having as much in my bank account.  But you know what?  If I get jerked off, I don't really fuckin' care.

No comments:

Post a Comment