Friday, April 4, 2014

Addendum To: This Polar Vortex Can Kiss My Ass

This bullshit blizzard we're in the middle of as I type this, with a potential of up to ten inches, apparently is the snow part of the cold cold cold snow! winter we've been having.  Just a month after escaping the double-digits below zero mornings, now we have, Lord willing, the last snow storm of the year.  But seeing as that I got through a nine-inch blizzard a month ago and I have to go to work tomorrow, and that my car, which I wanted to write about now but will probably wait until tonight, is suffering from a litany of ailments, I don't need this.  OK, Mother Nature?  This is fucked-up.  Really, this is fucked-up.  I don't want to go to work tomorrow, but if I don't I don't reach my 40 hours and I lose a $50 bonus I probably will need to pay for car repairs.  And now I'm scared I won't even make it to work without getting into accident.

Seriously, fuck this winter bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment