Monday, May 5, 2014

Addendum To: Car's Still Not Fixed

When I finally retrieved my car on Tuesday after work in the rain, it had this really bad inability to accelerate once it got up to 10 m.p.h.  And even though it hasn't been that bad since, I still feel it can't rev up as fast and as powerfully as it should.  Still worried if something could happen at morning or evening rush.

The Check Engine light comes on virtually every time I drive now.  I don't like that, obviously.  At least with the minivan that comes on every time I start the car.  It's still a guessing game as to when my car's warning light comes on, and that is too unpredictable for my liking.

The oil level light also has come on from time to time, but with a little turning it comes off.  That still makes me think it's the sensor that gets irritated, especially since it first came on Friday, a week after a guy showed me how to check the oil.

I'll also say that the gas fumes seem to be gone and the taillight warning light has not come on yet.  Doesn't matter; the big signs I wanted fixed are not fixed, and even though my car can get me around (I drove 114.3 or 114.8 miles Saturday), I still consider it broken, and this is not what I paid so much money for.

No comments:

Post a Comment