Sunday, October 26, 2014

OK, Now I Am Hot For Teacher

I know this makes me an asshole, but I have to admit: I cannot help but think differently when it comes to teacher-student sexual affairs depending on the gender.

There has been a ton of these stories, and it seems like more of them feature a female teacher fucking a male student.  I have, naturally, read these stories, and the physical attractiveness of the student may tip towards the pretty side, but it takes all kinds.  But then I read the sordid details -- well, OK, not all of the details, just the parts where they detail where and when they fuck -- and all I can think of is, "Lucky bastard!"

I mean, look at this one, where they did it at the school, then ate pizza together.  (The boy's ex-girlfriend saw the two and, being jealous and/or wanting to get him into trouble, ratted them out.)  Or this story, where a substitute teacher went down on a student in a classroom ... on her first day at the fucking school!!  Or the wildest story of female-teacher-on-male-student sex, where two teachers had a threesome with a really awesome student.

Whenever I hear that a male teacher fucks a female student, I assume that it is a case where the teacher is a predator and took advantage of his authority to either entice or lure a vulnerable girl into having sex with him.  It is totally the same way when the genders are flipped, I know.  And yet I can't help but think that the female teachers are either lost, or are working out daddy issues, or are themselves vulnerable ... or they're cougars.  And I fall back on how confident I and my male friends were in high school and believe that the boys in these cases know exactly what is going on and, more importantly, can handle what happened.

Finally, I believe that many of the people they encounter will in fact support the good fortune they fell into, and that will help them "cope" with being "molested" by female teachers.  If they repeatedly are being told what happened to them is weird or wrong, they'll feel bad about themselves.  But by being around people who will react to this news by slapping them on the back and saying, "Good job!" this will not affect their lives.  I do not believe it can be the same way with female students.  That's sad, but I really think there is a difference between the two cases -- and I don't think I'm the only one who feels the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment