Saturday, October 11, 2014

Can't Get Away From Work

Just realized something: An envelope one of the dickish temps began yesterday has this special thing that needs to be done.  I was told that from one of the permanents at the company because it was really, really important.  And I forgot.  So I am at a crossroads: Either I tell the temp this step, where he will once again be frustrated because he's a big baby, or I catch shit from the permanent because she told me before that this had to be done.  Right now I am leaning toward just not saying anything to the asshole temp and feign forgetfulness when she comes back and says, "Have you told them to do this?"

---

You know, these two dickheads, the temps, I've been thinking about those two ever since I left work yesterday.  In fact, I have been having dreams about how they could be fired so I don't have to deal with their bitchy attitudes anymore.  Maybe one of the other temps overheard them badmouthing me and my boss.  (I kind of think they do behind my back anyway.  Maybe I'm paranoid.)  Or one of them got a company e-mail, and they used it to send racist jokes to each other, and someone was spying on them and he or she ratted them out to my boss.  Something, anything, to get them out of my sight for the rest of my life.  I'll train someone else, that's fine, as long as I don't get any pushback from those two.

Probably won't happen.

---

Right now I prefer unemployment.

No comments:

Post a Comment