Monday, October 20, 2014

Don't Want To Go To Work Tomorrow (Scheduled Post)

You know what?  I'm not ready.  I don't want to train them.  For one thing, they're going to say something bitchy that pisses me off.  For another thing, I am tired of training.  I just want to be left alone and work.  And for the final thing, I don't know how to train them.  And that is the worst thing about this: I know how to do the work, but teaching it is an entirely different thing altogether.

This is the main reason why work has dominated my mind and my life.  I just spent most of Sunday evening and Sunday Night Football catching up on the mail that has come the past couple weeks.  I have been so busy and tired that the only thing I do when I get the mail is look for any bills for my parents, then put the pile either on a stair or on the floor.  Tonight the chickens came home to roost, and even then I didn't feel as if I had the time to devote my full energies to going through the mail.  But I did ... and unfortunately I actually missed a few of the bills that I had to pay on behalf of my folks.  Fortunately, with the exception of something in Las Vegas, I caught them in time, in particular six garbage bills for my parents' properties in Vegas.  That doesn't mean I've caught them all.  I have no clue.

I feel as if that taking care of my parents' business affairs should be a full-time job.  What I would really like, right now, is to not work.  That way I would have to cover my parents' bills and not have to worry about the shit at work.  But I have less than seven hours before I have to wake up, and then I go to work, and then I have this hellacious new task I have to do, something I am not sure I can pull off.

I just want to be left alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment