Thursday, October 16, 2014

I Am Making Too Many Scheduled Posts (Scheduled Post)

I don't know exactly know why, but I think the stress of work has gotten to me.  I just don't have the energy to stay on the Internet past midnight, and I don't think I want to spend my late afternoons and early evenings making sure I get my daily blog post in.  Add on to the fact that this week I had things to do after work: Monday I saw my shrink, Tuesday I had to go to my parents' property manager, and even though I didn't plan on it Wednesday, after I was told by the sprinkler service people that they have already winterized the system for the year, I decided this was the time to drive all the way out to the UPS service warehouse and get the TV I ordered from Amazon (should blog about that later).

In other words, I am busy, so busy that it seems as if the nighttime is the only time for me to blog.  And since I would rather not get my posts in just before midnight signals a new day, lately I have just put the postings to bed before midnight and schedule their publishings at the usual time for Scheduled Posts, 2:30 a.m.

I am doing the same thing here -- writing specifically at 11:00 p.m. Wednesday morning for the Thursday Wailing And Failing post -- because I am really, really tired.  Work is not getting any better.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment