Sunday, October 12, 2014

Feeling Abandoned (Scheduled Post)

Talked to the alumni club predecessor this afternoon because I needed his help talking to the owner of the bar which seems to be trying to push me out.  He was good with some advice, but after I told him my sob story of worrying that he isn't talking to me, well, my predecessor didn't text me back.  But we weren't done!

Now I am going to the bar to watch the game with the rest of the club ... which will not show up.  I hope the VP shows up.  I hope we get to hear the game.  I hope we don't get kicked out.

Tomorrow I have to go the Vikings game and I think I am getting a more stressful position.  I don't need that the day before I have to go back to my other stressful job, where I am surrounded by assholes (well, most of them are quiet; but it's the assholes that make this job stressful).

I thought I would like having the house all to myself, but I am the one who has to water the houseplants and flowers, plus I have to worry about the washing machine.  My parents are better at doing that stuff, not me.  But I am alone now.

I feel abandoned.

God I need to see a shrink.

No comments:

Post a Comment