Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Before You Accuse Me, Dumbass ...



... know what the fuck you're talking about.  The boss calls me from my job to look at something.  I have no idea what it is, but he gives me these accusing eyes.  Meanwhile one of The Two Assholes says I touched something of it, even though the part I touched has nothing to do with what my boss is talking about.

So once he surmises he has gathered all the evidence against me, a co-worker said that somebody else did it.  "Oh!" he finally realized, "See what I did there?  I falsely accused him of doing something he didn't do!"  You fucking goddamn right you did, you stupid fuck!!!  What the hell are you talking about???  I still don't fucking know.

So in the meantime another of the temps does this job that has something to do with these envelopes he thought I fucked with.  I really didn't need to be there, but my boss asked me to look over her shoulder.  Meanwhile she's typing like a chicken with its head cut off, and I realize too late that she made a mistake (that's what happens when your boss tries to call you out in front of the people who are supposed to be working under you; you get disoriented).  I point it out and she says, "Welp, that would've been nice to know beforehand."  And welp, I guess you're on my shitlist now, too, along with The other Two Assholes.

Now none of these people respect me.  What the fuck happened?  Today was a good day, and it went into the shitter like that rocket tonight:



And the thing is I still don't know how pissed I should be.  On the one hand I'm extremely angry he tried to pull shit like that.  On the other he admitted in front of everyone that he was wrong.  What the fuck am I supposed to do?  A part of me wants to scream, throw things at him and tell him, "Don't you ever do that to me ever again!!!" first thing in the morning.  How the fuck am I supposed to feel after that bullshit?

No comments:

Post a Comment