Wednesday, January 13, 2016

She Stiffed Me Again

So ***e* didn't show up to clean my house last night.  Texted a reminder yesterday afternoon, then texted her once I got home -- no answer.  I kind of knew that she would stand me up; she's done that two times already.  It actually turned out to be better for me schedule-wise; I wanted to have dinner at this place downtown that's closing this week, and I could do it last night instead of tonight, when there are three hours of TV I want to watch, or Thursday, when (I just discovered when I passed by its sign) the local Chick-Fil-A opens and it's dumb to eat dinner twice, or Friday, when (I was texted this yesterday) there's a party, and there will be food there.

Still, I rather would have been home so this chick would clean my really dirty house.  I sent her a text on my way out, about 45 minutes after she should have been there, telling her not to bother.  Now I'm wondering if I should bother asking her to clean my house ever again, or to do anything with me ever again.

This is frustrating.  And I'm puzzled because she has always been a stand-up girl when it comes to doing the house (and me).  We set a date and time, she arrives, she does a damn good job, we mess around, I pay her, and she leaves.  Three hours, tops.  And now she no-shows on the regular.

I have no idea why she's become so unreliable.  But (and I may have blogged about this before, so forgive me if I repeat myself) a girl who was sucking my dick at a stripper party may have clued me in.  I don't know when it started, but she may have an addiction to cocaine.  That would explain a lot.  It would be very disappointing too.

Now in the meantime I need to find a stripper who can clean a house.  I really don't trust anyone beyond ***e*.  So what the hell am I supposed to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment