Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Multitude Of Stripper Parties

Last Wednesday I got a text from one of the strippers I know that she's hosting a house party.  The next day a different girl said she was hosting one at a hotel room.  Finally, this Wednesday one of my ATFs told me she was hosting a party at her place.

The problem: All three were holding their parties on the same night, last (Friday) night.  I had heard stories while at one party that other dancers were at another party being held somewhere in the metro area that night.  But this is the first time I have ever been invited to multiple parties being held at the same night.  And it couldn't have been just two parties; it had to be three.

Unbelievable.  You mean there is actually competition with these stripper parties?  I have to choose?  I need to break out my day planner to schedule these?  I didn't think there was enough pathetic loser demand to hold more than one party in the same week, let alone the same night.  But there was.

I believe the strippers I talked to about these parties when they said there's no pressure if I didn't go to the one they were working.  Still, I felt such a conflict about deciding which one to go to (no way in hell I am going to pay three different cover charges) that I had half a mind to not go to any of the parties and just stay home.  But ultimately I decided to go to one.  I eliminated one because it was so far away and it was a clean party.  I eliminated a second because most of the girls there have gotten a dance from me (as well as seen and touched my dick) within the past couple weeks and it was at a hotel, which always makes me nervous that police will raid the place.  To the affirmative, the party I did go to only had two strippers, which made for a more intimate setting.  Also, I hadn't seen the host within two weeks, like most of the other dancers.  Finally, I was intrigued by this one chick from North Africa.  She had a bangin' body and I had never gotten a "dance" from her, and this was a good time to try her out.

Let's say that she didn't disappoint.  Also the host of the party, the girl I have gone to to sleep with after getting a blowjob from her, was really frisky during our "dance," mostly because she was drunk out of her mind.  Probably the best bang for my buck I've ever had.  Oh, and there were only three guys the hour I was there, so it wasn't a sausage party.  The guys who would have been there were probably at one of the other parties, so I guess in that sense, having multiple parties is a good thing.  At the very least I think I made the right choice when it came to getting my rocks off at a good value with few prying eyes.

Oh, and here's the kicker: The host of the party said that there was in fact a fourth party going on then.  And that party, also at a hotel, was being hosted by ***e*, another of my ATFs.  Why didn't she invite me?  I mean, I wouldn't have gone because she was hosting it at a city too far away, but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment