Saturday, January 2, 2016

Addendum To: And With That, Another Chapter Comes To A Close

I forgot to add something big that happened to me in 2015, something really big: I lost my virginity.  I really thought that that would be the most mind-blowing rite of passage I would ever have in my lifetime, but lookie here, I totally forgot to mention that.

I don't really know why.  Wait, I should be honest.  The two times I fucked were ... well, unmemorable.  I was worried if I was doing it right, just like John Cougar Mellencamp said in "Ain't Even Done With The Night."  I'm not sure if I slid my dick all the way into their vaginas.  And it didn't help that I was wearing a condom.  Sorry, I totally understand that it's the safe thing to do, but it made it a hell of a lot less enjoyable.  And I certainly didn't feel it.  The time I turned in my V-Card should have been a lot more unforgettable, but it flat-out wasn't.

It's kind of a bummer.  This earth-shattering thing I just knew would divide The Old Me from The Rest Of Me was sort of a joke.  I feel the same as before, except that, well, I popped my cherry.  No big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment