Saturday, January 9, 2016

Um, This Isn't Good

So I told you that I woke up Christmas Morning throwing up a little in my mouth, right?  Well, it happened again this morning.  I remember thinking, "Huh?  Again?" but I fell back asleep.

I'm not sick ... well, I'm going through a cold, but I shouldn't have the stomach flu like I had for Christmas.  Food may also be a culprit, but it was several hours since I last ate, which was a donut and coffee at Glam Doll.  Guess the coffee could have done it, but I've had coffee late before and I never threw up.

Man, is this another sign I'm getting old?  I hope not.  I don't want to change.  I know I need to cut down on my eating, and when I eat, but I don't want this to lead to not having coffee after dark and/or eating a late-night snack.  I should see a doctor for this, but if I'm told I have to stop doing what I want to do, man, I don't know what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment