Thursday, January 7, 2016

Nightmare

I am trying to sleep earlier in the evening because I have trouble waking up in the morning so much nowadays.  On Tuesday night, for example, I went to bed at around, I think, 1.  I tried to tack it back half an hour last (Wednesday) night, falling asleep very soon after hitting the hay at 12:30.  For some reason I woke up at 2:30, but I promptly fell back into unconsciousness until being woken up by the alarm at 7.

Anyway, the thing that woke me up at 2:30 was a nightmare.  In short, I was at a stripper party where I was continually warned not to show my penis.  And there were a lot of guys there.  It was a veritable sausage party, and I always hate that.  Anyhoo, I did not heed the warning, so, while in the middle of a lapdance, my thing came out through my unbutton fly.  And for some reason there was a guy there, filming it.  (I think I was both surprised that there was a guy just eyeing me and that I saw this guy eyeing me and I allowed my thingy to come out anyway.)  So I was told by this guy I had to leave.  So I left in a huff.

And then, magically, I woke up, gently, peacefully.  Don't know what that means.

I know this isn't the most in-depth blog post on WAF, but I have things to do and I have other blog posts I need to work on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment